Side by Side with Our Communities
Because we are a New England based firm, our professionals live and work in our communities and understand that our municipalities are under pressure to provide cost-effective, high-quality solutions to complex challenges. GeoInsight is sensitive to the needs of municipal departments and understands the accountability, financial, and time constraints under which municipal agencies operate.
Our diverse expertise, technical resources, and breadth of services means that we can handle the wide range of technical challenges that arise for municipalities and can deliver assignments on time and on budget. Our goal is to make complicated environmental and engineering concepts understandable to municipal stakeholders, decision makers, and members of the public.
We can tackle the wide range of technical environmental and engineering challenges that arise for municipalities.
Your Full-Service Partner
We strive to be your trusted advisor. The versatile experience of our professionals means we can bring creative and strategic direction through a single point of contact for your municipality. We can address:
- Engineering challenges (like facilities construction to erosion control implementation and dam assessment)
- Compliance issues (including management hazardous building materials like asbestos, lead paint, PCBs)
- Environmental consulting (from due diligence, to brownfields redevelopment to remediation implementation)
- Water supply and water supply protection (including master planning)
- Site investigation
- Geotechnical engineering
- Civil engineering
- Construction engineering
- Water quality engineering
- Hazardous building materials management
- Water resources
- Public outreach
- 3rd Party Review