Water Quality Engineering
Managing water can be a significant challenge. Federal, state, and local regulations are continually evolving. We know the demands of your project require you to provide solutions that manage water run-on and runoff quantity and quality in new and innovative ways.
Our multifaceted team of experts understand water management. With experts in hydrology, water flow engineering, treatment technologies, and regulatory compliance requirements, our full-service water quality management team can support you at each step in your projects – from initial planning, design, and feasibility assessment to construction management and ongoing compliance. And our focus on New England means that we have experience in a variety of settings – from heavily urban to undeveloped woodlands to everything in between.
Stormwater Civil Design
Our civil design team gets the project going in the right direction from the beginning with proper planning and practical design including:
- Stormwater management and treatment system design
- Low Impact Development (LID) and bio-engineering systems
- Water intrusion analyses
- Erosion and sediment control
- Pre- and post-construction hydrologic analyses
- Stormwater expert services
One Stop Shopping
Understanding both the design and compliance end of stormwater management means our team can review management practices and help you with ongoing monitoring to ensure that systems remain operational and in compliance for the long term.
- Discharge permitting
- MSGP/CGP outfall monitoring and reporting
- TMDL/assimilative capacity assessment
- Stormwater runoff quantity/quality modeling
- E+SC planning
- Construction water management
- Industrial wastewater design and permitting
- System management training
Our compliance team can help you obtain necessary permits to manage runoff stormwater and create programs that protect your assets and resources from contaminated sources.
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
- EPA MS4 compliance
- Water quality sampling
- MSGP compliance
- Stormwater program training