The GeoInsight Littleton, MA office seeks a technically-skilled Project Manager to oversee all aspects of environmental assessment, remedial monitoring, and reporting activities with full responsibilities for multiple projects. This self-motivated candidate will be engaged in a variety of projects, interact directly with clients, detail-orientated, and require minimum direction from senior management.
In order to be successful in this role, qualified candidates should be able to:
- Independently manage multiple environmental projects.
- Evaluate and apply standard technical principles and procedures while using independent judgment and utilize working knowledge of key regulatory programs.
- Produce written reports and related documents that show solid technical writing capabilities and display a sense of pride and commitment to producing high quality end results for our clients.
- Establish working relationships with peers, junior staff, clients and vendors while offering a high degree of mutual respect and integrity with each interaction.
- Collaborate with other GeoInsight team members to develop scopes of work, written proposals, and final deliverables.
- Adopt internal GeoInsight policies and procedures to offer clients high quality results consistent with our approach to problem solving and strategic thinking.
Candidates for consideration should have 4 to 7 years of environmental consulting experience and at minimum a B.S. or B.A. degree in geology, environmental science, engineering or a similar environmental discipline. Affiliations and/or certifications with professional associations and networking capabilities are also strongly desired and compensated at a higher level.
GeoInsight is supportive of personal and professional growth. Our work environment favors assertiveness, creativity, and forward thinking. We offer flexibility for your work-life balance.
Please apply through Indeed or visit our website at: www.geoinsight.com
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Environmental Consulting: 4 years (Required)
Education: Bachelor’s (Required)
Location: Littleton, MA (Required)
Work authorization: United States (Required)
Work Location: One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement