GeoInsight, Inc. has an opening for the following opportunity in its Littleton, Massachusetts office. We offer an excellent compensation package and work environment.
Candidate should have 5 to 10 years of experience in environmental consulting and the ability to manage a variety of compliance projects. We are looking for a candidate with a strong work ethic, excellent client service skills, and can work independently as well as part of a team.
The candidate should have diverse compliance experience, such as with the following programs:
- Environmental compliance audits;
- Tier II and Form R reporting under EPCRA;
- Spill Prevention Control & Countermeasure (SPCC) planning;
- Stormwater planning and permitting;
- Air permitting and emissions source registration;
- Greenhouse gas reporting;
- Wastewater discharge permitting;
- Hazardous waste management;
- OSHA compliance reporting and planning;
- Toxic Use Reduction planning;
- EHS Regulatory interpretation; and
- Enforcement negotiations.
Educational and Position requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Occupational Safety, or a related field;
- Knowledge of federal and state (New England Region) environmental permit regulations;
- Strong computer and verbal/written communication skills; and
- Health & Safety experience a plus.
GeoInsight is supportive of personal and professional growth. You will join other individuals that place a high value on working as a dedicated team and having fun.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com or apply online at: www.geoinsight.com