GeoInsight, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Civil Engineer in its Manchester, NH ot Littleton, MA office. We offer an excellent compensation package and work environment. GeoInsight is highly supportive of personal and professional growth.
Civil Engineer with 1 to 3 years of experience focused on primarily civil site development and stormwater projects. We require a versatile, multi-talented candidate that has a strong work ethic, enjoys taking on responsibility, excels at client service, works independently as well as part of a team, and is motivated to perform high quality work.
Experience must include:
- collection of field data in support of civil design and computation of quantities;
- field surveying and measurements;
- data management, summary, and conversion to support calculations;
- basic knowledge of civil site design and development permitting in NH and MA;
- research of information required for civil design efforts;
- general familiarity in applying regulations and codes;
- strong Microsoft Office and AutoCAD skills
- moderate Civil 3D experience including creating and editing surfaces, pipe networks, and profiles;
- confident grading, drainage, and profiling skills;
- understanding of stormwater runoff calculations using Rational or TR-55 methods
- good working knowledge with HydroCAD or equivalent;
- read and understand engineering and survey drawings, maps, and details;
- able to perform initial stormwater management and treatment evaluations;
- basic experience with Low Impact Development Designs;
- preparation of Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPPs);
- growing data interpretation and technical report preparation skills;
- some experience with the preparation of technical specifications; and
- some experience with infrastructure construction oversight and contractor management.
Additional Position Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering;
- organized and able to multi-task;
- strong technical communication and presentation skills;
- attention to detail, strong work ethic, and personal accountability;
- flexibility to occasionally work outside normal business hours;
- ability to perform heavy lifting (50 to 75 pounds); and
- have a reliable personal vehicle for use during working hours.
Our flexible work environment favors assertiveness, creativity, collaboration, and forward thinking, and you will join other individuals that place a high value on working hard and having fun.
Please apply online at www.geoinsightinc.com or forward your resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
186 Granite Street, 3rd Floor, Suite A,
Manchester, NH 03101
Job Type: Full-time