Massachusetts Statewide Contract Holder PRF67 for Environmental Consulting, Engineering, and Investigative Services
GeoInsight is approved by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts (the Commonwealth) under PRF67 to provide a wide variety of Expert Environmental Consulting, Engineering, and Investigative Services to both public and municipal organizations.
What is PRF67?
PRF67 provides a list of vendors for expert environmental consulting, engineering, and investigative services. Environmental consulting and engineering firms included in this contract assist the Commonwealth in providing services including consultation on federal and Commonwealth environmental laws and regulations, environmental assessment and remediation activities, and other environmental analyses for Commonwealth Agencies and Municipalities.
The Environmental Engineering, Diagnostics, and Testing Services under this contract includes, but is not limited to: air quality consulting, hazardous materials inventory, polychlorinated biphenyl (PCB) consulting, facility assessments (due diligence), design and construction services, Massachusetts Contingency Plan (MCP) compliance support, air emissions permitting, wastewater permitting, compliance, and environmental strategy.
- Massachusetts Environmental Policy Act (MEPA)
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
- Massachusetts Historical Commission (MHC)
- Air Emission Permitting
- Wastewater Permitting
- Soil sampling and analysis
- Groundwater/surface water sample collection and analysis
- Landfill gas sampling and analyses
- Inspection and maintenance of disposal areas for erosion and cover integrity
- Preparation and submission of required regulatory documents describing the aforementioned activities
- Evaluating and quantifying potential environmental concerns and liabilities associated with property acquisition and development
- Identifying possible receptors and risks
- Collecting and analyzing samples of potentially-impacted media, such as soil, groundwater sediment, indoor air, soil gas, and building materials, to characterize potential risks
- Developing appropriate risk management approaches for earthwork and construction activities
- Reducing or removing potential exposures to allow for building occupancy
- Implementing clean-up programs and completing associated permitting
- Identifying and achieving site closure goals
- Minimizing liability exposure
Services GeoInsight Can Assist with Under PRF67:
- Managing and storing hazardous materials
- Filing Tier II reports in compliance with Right-to-Know regulations
- Perform an environmental compliance audit
- Provide training services and develop safety programs
- Tank removal and environmental cleanup
- Asbestos Consulting
- Air Quality Consulting
- Wastewater Permitting
- Wetlands Permitting
GeoInsight is a multi-disciplined environmental consulting and engineering firm that provides a full range of environmental, civil, geotechnical, and compliance engineering services. For more information about all of our services, click here.
GeoInsight is also approved to provide PRF61 services for environmental consulting.
We provide these services to public and private sector clients, including:
- Towns and municipalities
- Colleges and universities
- Financial institutions
- Citizen groups
- Insurance agencies
- Petroleum distributors
- Commercial and industrial businesses
For more information contact:
Christene A. Binger, Senior Hydrogeologist / Office Manager