Compliance and Permitting
Planning for Success
By anticipating and addressing environmental impact and permit requirements early on in project design, we are able to maintain your project’s regulatory compliance by:
- Developing and implementing a cost-effective permitting strategy
- Designing schedules that work within your project requirements, and
- Expediting permit acquisition.
In addition, our strong working relationships with federal and state agencies facilitate the negotiation of favorable permit conditions.
GeoInsight’s Industrial Wastewater Compliance and Permitting Services Include Preparing:
- Wastewater permit registrations, applications, and renewals
- Wastewater sampling and characterization programs
- Discharge Monitoring Reports (DMRs)
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit applications
- State Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (SPDES) permit applications
- Slug control plans
- Operations and maintenance plans, and
- Pollution prevention plans.
Additionally, We Can Perform/Provide:
- Designs for wastewater process systems, as well as groundwater discharge/underground injection control
- Employee/operator training
- Maintenance and calibration of monitoring/sampling equipment
- Non-contact cooling water discharge monitoring or reuse design, and
- Support for achieving ongoing compliance.