Wastewater Compliance and Permitting
Planning for Success
By anticipating and addressing environmental impact and permit requirements early on in project design, we are able to maintain your project’s regulatory compliance by:
- Developing and implementing a cost-effective permitting strategy
- Designing schedules that work within your project requirements, and
- Expediting permit acquisition.
In addition, our strong working relationships with federal and state agencies facilitate the negotiation of favorable permit conditions.
GeoInsight’s Industrial Wastewater Compliance and Permitting Services Include Preparing:
- Wastewater permit registrations, applications, and renewals
- Wastewater sampling and characterization programs
- Discharge Monitoring Reports (DMRs)
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit applications
- State Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (SPDES) permit applications
- Slug control plans
- Operations and maintenance plans, and
- Pollution prevention plans.
Additionally, We Can Perform/Provide:
- Designs for wastewater process systems, as well as groundwater discharge/underground injection control
- Employee/operator training
- Maintenance and calibration of monitoring/sampling equipment
- Non-contact cooling water discharge monitoring or reuse design, and
- Support for achieving ongoing compliance.